Sunday, July 10, 2011

Some Haiku's I Found Behind My Books

I was looking in my bookshelf yesterday and shoved behind some books were some haiku's I wrote a while ago. Most of them are pretty silly but its kind of interesting to see what I was doing and thinking about a few years ago. Well ... it mostly seems like I was not doing my homework, staying up late and stressing about boys.... not much has changed :)
    
        Procrastinating,
     It's not a good idea,
        but it's addicting

         It's so cold in here
  even with this warm jacket
        I am a snowflake


            I can't tolerate
boys who don't act their own age
      just grow up now, please


         I would rather write
   haikus, but haikus don't get
        you an "A" on tests


      It's fine, you don't have 
         to apologize to me
     I know you're on drugs


      The clock says it's late
  but I cannot sleep right now
      my brain is buzzing

No comments:

Post a Comment